We have 2 premium collection of bedsheets. Our 1st collection is our 100% Austrian Tencel. It is the most comfortable and softest fabric made from botanic origin Eucalyptus and engineered in Austria. Our 2nd collection is our Cooling Bamboo Sheets made from 100% Pure Bamboo.
Compared to cotton sheets, Granjoy Sheets is the perfect choice for a deep rested night of sleep simply because it feels so so so comfortable:
1. Our sheets are much softer, smoother, silkier than cotton sheets.
2. Compared to cotton sheets, our sheets are so much cooler to sleep onto. Our sheets are made of ultra breathable Tencel or Bamboo, it allows the body to stay cool during sleep. Hot sleepers love our products absolutely!
3. Skin Friendly. Suitable for Sensitive Skin. Our sheets are hypoallergenic and STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® Certified. Safe even for baby skin!
4. Luxurious Sheen - Our sheets have a luxurious sheen that look better with washes.
5. More Durable - More resistant to tears and hold color longer.
6. Sustainable Production - Our sheets are produced in a more environmentally friendly way. The production process uses 96% lesser water than used in cotton.
We ensure all our sheets are suitable for even the most sensitive skin and are STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified. If a textile article carries the STANDARD 100 label, you can be certain that every component of this article, i.e. every thread, button and other accessories, has been tested for harmful substances and that the article therefore is harmless for human health. It stands for customer confidence and high product safety.
1. Fitted Sheet Single - 90 x 200 x 38cm S.Single - 107 x 200 x 38cm Queen - 152 x 200 x 38cm King - 182 x 200 x 38cm
2. Duvet Cover
Single - 140 x 210cm S.Single - 140 x 210cm Queen - 210 x 210cm King - 245 x 210cm
3. Pillowcase - 51x76cm
4. Bolster Case - 37x107cm
The bedding industry have been marketing their products with higher and higher thread count. As a result, many consumers have been influenced by the marketing gimmick that a higher thread count sheet means a higher quality bedding. The truth is far from this! Try sleeping on our sheets and a 1200 high thread count Egyptian cotton sheet and you would understand why we don't list it in our product. The ultimate purpose of a good bedding is to provide ultimate comfort for the sleeper and not to provide high numbers solely for number comparison.
Machine Washable in Cold Water.
Preferably to wash your sheets on delicate cycle.
Tumble Dry on Low Heat.
Use a mild detergent for longer lasting of the sheets.
Do not use bleach and softener.
Avoid dry cleaning. Use a dryer only if necessary, but be sure to choose low heat.
Iron on Low Heat.
Feel free to email us at support @granjoy.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible!